These Chiro were arrested after participating in a $6 million dollar scheme involving personal injury auto accident cases.
- Michael Milman of Beverly Hills
- John Sherf of Sherman Oaks
- Jae Ho Park of Coto de Caza
- Danush Haghani of Yorba Linda
- Kamron Nourgostar of Irvine
- David Wayne Ginoza of Torrance
- Alan P. Grubstein of Rancho Cucamonga
- Kamiar Riahi of Woodland Hills
- Sam Amirmoazzami of Encino
- Robin Stacy Long of Newhall
- Ramin Lavi of Chatsworth
- Gustavo Adolfo Nino of Pasadena
- Nahid Haji Acs of Rancho Cucamonga
- Victoria Davidovsky Lucas of Pacific Palisades.
Make no mistake the rest of them are guilty as well, they just haven’t been caught yet. If you have been provided “free” personal injury care by a chiropractor only to find out you had a lien for services charged at as high as 10 times the normal rate filed on your case we want to hear about it. Chances are you were the victim of a Chirofraud.